Need legal assistance?
- Click here. We're sorry, but we cannot give legal advice over the phone.
- Need to talk with someone about a legislative issue? Contact the legislative program.
Request a Speaker?
- Need to request a speaker, or talk with someone about our public education work? E-mail us.
Join People Power, the ACLU's grassroots activist force! www.peoplepower.org
- Follow us on Twitter: @acluhawaii
- Friend us on Facebook: ACLUHawaii
- Follow us on Instagram: ACLUHawaii
- E-mail us or call communications Manager Kathleen Wong, (808) 522-5904.
- E-mail us or write to us any time:
ACLU of Hawai‘i
P.O. Box 3410, Honolulu, HI 96801
Fax: (808) 522-5909
Main phone line: (808) 522-5900 (voice messages only, this line does NOT accept inquiries for our legal program, please see https://acluhi.org/need-legal-help/ for information on requesting help from our legal program.